Pet sitting is one of the most sought after services by pet owners. Pet sitting is the perfect alternative to caged boarding.
Advanced Pet Sitting is recommended by many vets and existing clients. Our pet sitters will care for all animals – dogs, cats, birds, rats and mice, guinea pigs, reptiles, fish, etc. There is always a back-up pet sitter if your primary cannot make it.
All our pet sitters are fully trained, many of them coming from the animal industry, they are police checked and their performance is closely monitored. We provide training days for our pet sitters to reinforce their confidence and skills with pets. To maintain a high quality and consistent service, all carers must follow the Advanced Pet Sitting quality standards at every pet sitting visit.
Benefits of having a pet sitter visiting your pets and house:
- Your pets live in their own enviromnment, where all the sights, smells, and sounds are familiar
- Your pets will not be traumatised by travel to the boarding destination
- It gives you a peace of mind, knowing that your loved pet is at home and being cared for by a professional pet sitter just the way you would want
- Minimal to none exposure to illnesses of other animals
- You don’t have to impose on a friend, neighbor or relative who may forget to care for your pet
- You will have a piece of mind that someone will keep an eye on your house on a daily basis, and if something is amiss you will be notified immediately
- You can use other special and free of charge services, such as watering plants and bringing in mail
For dogs we recommend two daily visits as they are very social and crave human company. If you choose to have two or more daily visits we will give you 10% discount on your overall invoice.
What we do at each pet sitting visit:
- Change of water
- Care and attention
- Administering medicines (if required)
- Dog walking (if you opt for a pet sitting package)
- Poop Scoop the back yard & kitty litter tray cleaning
- Mail collection (no extra charge)
- Bins in/out (no extra charge)
- Pot Plant watering (no extra charge)
Advanced Pet Sitting provides pet sitting services in the following areas of Brisbane:
Call us NOW to book your next pet sitting visit
Happy Pets and Clients in Brisbane:
an extract from our testimonials page…
So Grateful! We use the APS to do a weekly walk & it gives the dogs a little outing & training practice as they are certified at this. When we go away on extended trips, we could not be thankful enough for the amazing service provided. There was flooding in Brisbane around Australia Day 2012 & they managed without fault to empty our pool numerous times and keep everything in order. The dogs actually looked so fit & healthy when we got back, it really is a personalised service. I love logging into the blog and seeing the daily photo updates of the dogs too! Im not sure what I would do without APS now, thank you so much!
Jessica, Murarrie – Google review
I have been meaning to write to you for some weeks now. Easter holidays is but a faint memory now.
I just wanted to thank you both for your excellent care of Kirra after her operation. It was such a relief to me to know she was in capable hands during her recovery and allowed me to spend some very precious time with my family. It was a desperate and stressful time and I will always appreciate what you did for us.
Kirra has recovered fully. Her weight has returned, her eyes are bright and she has regained her mischievous personality. Not to mention her appetite!!
No doubt you will hear from us around Christmas time. Take care!
Dionne, Rochedale South
A great service, office staff are always polite, pleasant, courteous, and their carers are considered, appropriate, and trustworthy. I would have no hesitation in recommending Advanced Pet Sitting!. . . genuine, caring and professional staff! I have every confidence in this business, recommended…
Kevin, Cannon Hill