Need a caring dog sitter you can trust? Our trained and experienced dog sitters can give you the piece of mind you need to relax and enjoy your time away from home.
Benefits of having a pet sitter visiting your dogs and house:
- Your dog will be relaxed and comfortable in its own environment, where all the sights, smells, and sounds are familiar
- You don’t have to impose on an untrained friend, neighbour or relative who may forget to care for your pet
- Your home security will be monitored on a daily basis, and if something is amiss you will be notified immediately
- Your dogs will not be traumatised by travel to the boarding destination
- Minimal to none exposure to illnesses from other dogs
- You can use other special and free of charge services, such as watering plants and bringing in mail
Dog sitting services
We recommend two daily visits for dog sitting as dogs are very social and crave human company. If you choose to have two or more daily visits we will give you 10% discount on your overall invoice. Your pet sitter will check your dogs for any signs of distress at each visit.
A usual dog sitting visit will include:
- Fresh water daily
- Care and attention
- Administering medicines (if required)
- Dog walking (if you opt for a pet sitting package)
- Poop Scoop
- Mail collection (no extra charge)
- Bins in/out (no extra charge)
- Plant watering (no extra charge)
Call us NOW to book your next pet sitting visit
Happy Dogs and Clients:
an extract from our testimonials page…
We have just returned from our short trip and wanted to let you know how happy we are with the service provided. Gillian was so lovely and it was great how she kept us up to date with how our puppies were going which was very reassuring. One of our pups Lucy has suffered from separation anxiety in the past but she was so happy and calm on our return like we had not been away!
Leanne, Eatons Hill
Sam was absolutely wonderful and Oscar was a very happy boy. We will definitely use your service again and recommend you.
Andrea, North Lakes